Thursday, January 31, 2013

Favorite Cords & Favorite Shoes

Okay, maybe the title isnt ENTIRELY true, my Tory Burch flats are by FAR my most favorite shoes (in my whole entire life time.)

The hubby suprised me with them last October when he got back from his annual fishing trip. Which I think is very healthy for every marriage. Spending time a part is a must! The time you are spent away from each other makes the welcoming feel like you have butterflies again. Back to my shoes (I am working on a blog about marriage, so that will be at another time), I was TOTALLY shocked. I had mentioned them to him before when we were at Nordstrom in Durham but didnt think anything else about it. Now, Hal & I both love NICE things but these were not a necessity and I could definately wait. (Ps, building a house is no joke.) I do have the sweetest husband and I probably thank him everyday for these shoes :)

ANYwho, back to the title, my favorite pants/cords in the whole world are my red cords from Belk. They are a dream. I wish I could wear leggins everyday to work, but unfortunately, I can't. My red pants are the next best thing. The last time I was in Belk they had every color for $15, it took all I had in me not to buy them all, sigh.

I love love love red and leopard together so these shoes are probably my second favorite for winter! (Note: leopard is my favorite print right now) I scored these shoes from Target last summer for $10, regular $29 (I think.) Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment