Monday, January 21, 2013

A brand new Sister In Law & a brand new Niece


So one of my new year resolutions is to blog more often, our computer decided to take a turn for the worst so we are in the market for a new one. I love to share exciting things going on in my life & my families lives.

Christmas is exciting all in itself but this year was extra special! We found out in August last year that Hal & I were going to be aunt & uncle and Hayden would have his first baby cousin. Here is mommy & daddy to be, arent they just precious?




Those who know me, know that I was freakin stoaked. Of course, number one, I hope the baby & mommy stay healthy but for real, lets be honest, I was hoping & praying to the good Lord that it would be a girl. Now dont get my wrong, I love me some Hayden and all his boy traits but I am so ready to buy pink, well purple, (mommy is not a fan of pink) and BIG bows. We all took a vote in January on what we thought the baby was, I think the final voto was 4-2, girl to boy. Mr. Daddy Chris was on the girls side saying girl. We found out on January 3 that Baby Powell was going to be a ....












GIRL!!
We will welcome Miss Abby Rae in May!!
Lord knows she needs to hurry up (of course not to soon) because I am going to go broke. I think I pick her up something everytime I go in a store, should be a sin. We cannot wait Miss Abby Rae :)



Another exciting thing that happened over Christmas, my brother got ENGAGED!
Of course, all the decorating was MY idea. Miss Lisa didn't have a clue & that made it even more special. I dont have a good picture of the ring but it is just geogeous. I am so happy for my brother that he finally found someone worth his time. Some of you may know that he suffers from Anxiety Depression & people may say "oh thats not a big deal," but really, it is. Seeing the person that it changed him into was scary. We didnt know what was going to happen next but this goes to show that LOVE changes everything. I've never seen him so happy with someone & just life in general, Lisa keeps him straight & up to par so it was really a blessing for them meeting. They are so precious and cant wait till the big day!! 


1 comment:

  1. There is lots going on in your family!! One of my supervisors from college that I got really close with just found out she is having a boy. I know the feeling of wanting to pick something up every time you go to the store!

    ReplyDelete